Knowledge Base - How To Obtain The Tech Support Form From PC-Doctor Service Center DOS
The purpose of this document is to provide a walkthrough for gathering Tech Support forms and Test logs from systems utilizing the DOS diagnostics. This data can be useful for support if you are experiencing an issue with the program.
To gather the Tech Support form please follow the steps below:
- Launch the PC-Doctor DOS diagnostics booting either from the Multipurpose USB Device (MUD) or Diagnostics DVD.
- When prompted, select the PC_Doctor log drive option.
Note: The drive letter may differ from the screenshot. Please ensure the volume name is PC_Doctor.
- Press the ‘R’ key on your keyboard. This will Run Service Center.
- Select the ‘Utility’ menu and navigate to ‘Tech Support Form’.
- Press ‘F5’ to begin collecting the information.
- Once this process has been completed save the form and include it along with your test logs when contacting PC-Doctor Technical Support.