Knowledge Base - Service Center Upgrade Process
- Applies To: PC-Doctor Service Center
The purpose of this document is to provide a walkthrough for the Service Center upgrade process using the Service Center Upgrade Eligibility Tool.
To determine your upgrade eligibility status, follow these instructions to use the Service Center Upgrade Eligibility Tool. The Service Center Upgrade Eligibility Tool will automatically redirect you to a webpage with further instructions on the upgrade process.
- Download the Service Center Upgrade Eligibility Tool using the link below:
- Insert your Service Center Multipurpose USB Device (MUD) into an available USB port on the system.
- Extract the previously downloaded scupgradeutil.zip and execute the scupgradeutil.exe.
- The Service Center Upgrade Eligibility Tool will analyze your MUD and determine the upgrade status. Once this has been completed you will be redirected to a webpage with further instructions on completing the upgrade process.
Upgrades are only available from the previous version of Service Center to the current version. For example customers who purchased Service Center 9.5 are eligible for an upgrade to Service Center 10. Customers who purchased Service Center 9 would not be eligible for an upgrade to Service Center 10.