PC-Doctor for Windows PE
The Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE) provides powerful preparation and installation tools for Microsoft Windows Vista, XP and Server 2003. PC-Doctor for Windows PE takes advantage of this environment to provide industry-standard hardware diagnostics, even when the computer cannot boot to the installed operating system. Users boot from a CD or a recovery partition on the critical boot components, hard drive, then use PC-Doctor for Windows PE to test the hard drive, optical drive, CPU and memory.
This product also gathers and displays extensive system information, which is helpful when troubleshooting PCs.
- Prevents wrongful RMAs by keeping working hardware in the field
- Reduces No Trouble Found (NTF) rates
- Increases customer satisfaction and brand value
- Reduces support call duration
- Increases support first-call resolution rates
- Differentiates your products from your competition by providing world-class diagnostics
- Quickly determines if problems are caused by hardware or software
- Validates hardware components using the same unique Modular Core Technology (MCT™) used in other PC-Doctor products.
- Current—contains up-to-date testing and information libraries to support the latest PC technologies
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Provides testing when installed operating system is unavailable
- Extensive system information reporting
- Easily integrates support for emerging standards in hardware development
Sales and Service Contacts
- Pricing negotiable based on volume
For pre-sales inquiries and additional product information, click here