Let your voice be heard.
PC-Doctor cares about what our customers, partners, and others think, and we are always searching for ways to better communicate with them. Please join our online community to make your voice heard and learn about PC-Doctor, diagnostics, technical and engineering subjects, and whatever interests you.
The makings of our community.
- Our community consists of our forums, blog, and Facebook page.
- Get news and information about new and upcoming products
- Fans of our Facebook page periodically receive special discounts, coupons, and promotions
- We especially welcome involvement from our customers, and anyone in the diagnostics or PC industries.
- Learn about Dr. Blip, PC-Doctor's chief promotions officer — a very unique and animated member of our executive team.
- Promote your great ideas and pick up some new ones. This community will be a gathering place for leaders in our industry, and will be a vehicle for improving the PC experience for everyone.
- Find out more about the inner workings of PC-Doctor.
Our blog feed, direct to you.
As a thank you to our customers, we’d like to show our appreciation by once again offering the best discounts of the year. The Black Friday Sale is back! Our largest Black Friday through Cyber Monday promotions have returned! PC-Doctor understands the importance of being able to test multiple systems at a time, so we […]
Service Center 10.5 continues to ensure technicians have the tools required to accurately troubleshoot the latest systems, devices and components. This latest release includes these notable new features: NVMe device testing Supports Android version 6.0 Marshmallow to test the latest tablets and phones Additional RAID support for MegaRAID and Areca controller models Updated IPMI, CPU, […]
PC-Doctor, Inc. has been named the 2016 Technology Company of the Year by Nevada’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (NCET). This award is given to the company that best demonstrates a positive effect on Northern Nevada’s technology industry. Consideration for the award includes achievement of sales/revenue and employee growth, as well as significant patent, R&D […]
Keeping tabs on our forum conversations.
Ask Our Experts
I am sorry to here you are having trouble with running a scan. If you file a support request at www.pc-doctor.com/support we would be happy to take a look and see what we can do to help.
I just installed PC Doctor. When I hit the scan button it shuts the software down. Did I get a bad copy of PC Doctor? This computor is Windows 7.
Have exactly the same prob...
That hopefully shouldn't be the case, as all of our install files are just a duplicate, however you can always try a reinstall to see if the installation was corrupted in any way. If that doesn't seem to rectify the issue I would verify all of y...
Save 20%! Order your kit online at http://store.pcdservicec...
You are Welcome!
Thank you very much again !
PC-Doctor Toolbox for Windows
Save 20%! O...
Send me a PM with your email and I will send it right over.
Is there a link, as promised, as I have uninstalled the program after the problems I had.