Let your voice be heard.
PC-Doctor cares about what our customers, partners, and others think, and we are always searching for ways to better communicate with them. Please join our online community to make your voice heard and learn about PC-Doctor, diagnostics, technical and engineering subjects, and whatever interests you.
The makings of our community.
- Our community consists of our forums, blog, and Facebook page.
- Get news and information about new and upcoming products
- Fans of our Facebook page periodically receive special discounts, coupons, and promotions
- We especially welcome involvement from our customers, and anyone in the diagnostics or PC industries.
- Learn about Dr. Blip, PC-Doctor's chief promotions officer — a very unique and animated member of our executive team.
- Promote your great ideas and pick up some new ones. This community will be a gathering place for leaders in our industry, and will be a vehicle for improving the PC experience for everyone.
- Find out more about the inner workings of PC-Doctor.
- Share in the fun we have working at the leading company in our industry.
Our blog feed, direct to you.
Keeping tabs on our forum conversations.
Ask Our Experts
Hi BleuOisou,I have gone ahead and reset your download links and resent the emails for each of your licenses. There is no longer a separate 32 and 64 bit download version of our product, when you download the new version it contains the necessary file...
Oct. 23 2014 21:12 w7pToday , upgraded Toolbox by a prompted remind. 0)Toolbox v. 6.0.169 to v6.2.6457.xx for 64 bit, 32bit NOT alerted and in old ver. ?1) one of three toolbox(s), [32bit x2 , 64 bit x1] the 32bit PC sfc /scannow warrantee expi...
Hi Ifyrilei,The short answer is this: Your motherboard BIOS is reporting to our software that it can support a total of 16Gb, but it is possible that it is reporting incorrectly. It is also possible that the documentation you have is out of date, or s...
Please submit a support ticket using our Service Center support form (http://www.pcdservicecenter.com/support.php). It sounds like you may also require an RMA.Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Kris
Having same issue. I have 6 of these USB keys and only 1 will not detect or run. The lights flash light activity but it is not recognized on any system. It shows up but it is empty and will not activate the PC Doctor Program but the rest of them do.
Ok so their was to ways I tested to fix it. To make sure I never messed up my dongle I cloned it over to a mock dongle that was programmed with the same settings as the pc doctor dongle along with the same serial number to make sure everything matched....
PC-Doctor Toolbox for Windows
Quote from: jontaylor723 on October 23, 2014, 06:19:48 AMCould I get a new download link also?Thanks,JonYou're all set, I have reset your download link and resent the email as well. Let me know if you need anything else.T...
Could I get a new download link also?Thanks,Jon
Kris_PCD; Thank you for the timely response! You must have beat me to enabling the notification on updates, lol. For the most part it really was a joy serving, till I started getting sick and receiving the wrong medicine.. Three years of many doctors v...