Recommendations for Drive Erase:
- It's recommended to be aware of the storage limit for Service Center. In the event that it gets full it will not allow a new session to be created.
- Strongly advise to never use "CTRL-C" when a drive is being wiped because this could lead to a drive being bricked and this will also hang the running script.
- Whenever a new session is created, make sure no spaces or special characters are used as this will result in an error and the session will not be created.
- It's advised not to use a single session when wiping/erasing multiple drives because the report may not be updated accordingly.
- When viewing the pdf file, prevent any clicks to the background of the PDF viewer as it will cause it to hang and a restart will be required.