PC-Doctor for Windows
PC-Doctor for Windows delivers lower support costs by reducing the frequency of No Trouble Found (NTF) product returns and speeding resolution of customer-reported problems. Leading manufacturers have installed over 100 million copies of PC-Doctor for Windows on computer systems worldwide.
PC-Doctor for Windows deflects service calls by giving end users the tools they need to diagnose hardware problems. When service calls occur, PC-Doctor for Windows provides support technicians with powerful hardware diagnostics and system information tools to speed call resolution and increase first-call resolution rates.
View the list of tests available in Windows.
The key user communities that benefit from Preload.
- PC Manufacturers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs)
- Customer Support and Field Service Organizations
- System Builders and Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- System Integrators and IT Service Providers
- Enterprise IT Departments
Features and Benefits
- Reduces No Trouble Found (NTF) rates.
- Increases customer satisfaction and brand value.
- Deflects call center support calls.
- Reduces support call duration.
- Increases support first-call resolution rates.
- Easy deployment.
- Easily integrates support for emerging standards in hardware development.
- Localized in 24 languages.
- Small footprint on end user hard drives.
- Custom company branding including company logos and support contact information
- More than 200 diagnostic tests cover all major PC subsystems including CPU, memory, system board, storage, audio, graphics, networking, and peripherals I/O.
- Direct System Information collects data from multiple sources to provide an accurate and thorough system view.
- Customizable test scripts support specific system configurations and customer requirements.
- Can be used to solve problems remotely.
- Easy-to-use graphical interface can be customized to simplify the user experience and advance the PC manufacturers brand.
- Common technology base with PC-Doctor Factory and PC-Doctor Service Center products for improved failure and trend analysis.
- Value-added services available from PC-Doctor include OEM customer support and training, diagnostic library updates, application and development consulting.
- Compatible with current versions of Microsoft Windows, including Windows Server 2012 R2 through Windows Server 2022, Windows 10 and Windows 11, plus Windows PE.
- Alternative versions available for Linux and Android.
- Windows PE and Bootable Diagnostics versions can test systems that fail to boot into Windows.
- PC-Doctor for Windows software product master for pre-installation on end-user systems
- Reproduction and distribution license agreement to install PC-Doctor for Windows on computer systems
- Customizable on-line documentation content for installation with PC-Doctor for Windows
- Multilingual versions available in 24 languages for major PC market regions
- Optional consulting and professional services available to speed field delivery of PC-Doctor for Windows solutions
If you are a small OEM/system builder or an end-user, you may wish to explore our Toolbox product.