The purpose of this document is to provide information on installing PC-Doctor Toolbox.
In order to install or reinstall PC-Doctor Toolbox for Windows, you must first download the software from the link provided with your original purchase. If you no longer have access to this email or the link is no longer functional, please contact PC-Doctor Technical Support from the email address you made the original purchase with using this link.
- Double click the executable file in which was downloaded from PC-Doctor. Typically this file is named using the file format ‘PCDoctorToolbox_xxxx_xx.exe’ where xxxx_xx is replaced with the version of the product.
- Follow the on screen instructions. If you wish to alter the location in which the PC-Doctor program files are saved to, you may do so during this step. The default install directory is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor Toolbox for Windows
- Once the software has been installed, launch PC-Doctor Toolbox.
- Enter the product key that was provided to you with your initial order when prompted.
Note: If you require a proxy to reach the internet please select the ‘Proxy Settings’ button and enter the necessary information as activation will need to be completed using the internet
Once the product key has been entered click ‘Activate’.
- PC-Doctor Toolbox should now be activated and launch.
If you do not have access to your PC-Doctor Toolbox download link, product key, and/or password please submit a support request here.