PC-Doctor for DOS
At the command prompt, type "PCDR /VER" (without the quotes). The version number is in the format: 3.0.xxxx where 'xxxx' is a 4-digit number.
PC-Doctor for Windows
Two methods are available, depending on which version of PC-Doctor for Windows you are using:
- If you are using a version of PC-Doctor for Windows or PC-Doctor Service Center that includes a menu bar, click Help on the menu bar, then click About.
- If you are using a version of PC-Doctor for Windows that does not include a menu bar, click the Version Information link.
- If you are unable to locate the version, use this procedure: Click the Start button (Start menu).
- Place the cursor on Search.
- Click the For Files or Folders menu item.
- If shown on your version of Windows, click All Files and Folders.
- Type "WindapiResources.dll" in the field titled "All or part of the file name:"
- Click the Search button.
- When the file is found, right click the filename.
- Click Properties
- On the General tab, note the Modified date.
- Click the Version tab and note of the File Version.
PC-Doctor for Linux
Type "./pcd version" (without quotes) on a command console. The build version number is also at the top of the readme file.