What can Network Factory do for your organization?
PC-Doctor® Network Factory™ converts system testing into a dynamic engine of information sharing. Networking the test and validation process expedites borderless sharing of system information across internal (manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, sales, service, and support) and external (customer, supplier, reseller, and IT service) organizations.
By combining world-class PC-Doctor diagnostics with common industry standards such as an SQL-compliant database, XML, and PHP, PC-Doctor Network Factory offers unmatched flexibility, scalability, sustainability and value.
Download the Network Factory product brochure to learn more.
Download the Network Factory technical fact sheet.
These are the main components of Network Factory.
The server software provides for management and reporting of the testing process. It interacts with all UUTs (Units Under Test) and the results database to track the progress of testing and collect test results and system information.
SQL Compliant Database
The database stores all test results and system information for every UUT. The database can be used to provide an audit trail, and to perform trend analysis to increase productivity and reduce costs. Network Factory contains several pre-defined reports, which can be used to easily create custom reports. The SQL-compliant database can also be integrated into external applications or databases using standard ODBC connectivity.
Unit Under Test (UUT)
The UUT software consists of PC-Doctor hardware diagnostic test modules, system information modules, and modules that provide scripting capabilities and connectivity to the server.
The Monitoring Console is accessed via a web browser from any location connected to the server. It allows users to manage and track testing progress, as well as view test reports. The console supports multiple login privileges from tester, to management, to administrator. It includes features such as the Progress Monitor, providing real-time test progress information, Reports, providing standard and custom reports containing test results and detailed system information. Additional features include the Script Editor, User Management, Inventory and Parts setup and Database Administration.
Key User Communities
- PC technology-based manufacturers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) from small component and subsystem makers to global multinationals
- Name-brand PC product suppliers sourcing from OEMs and contract manufacturers
- System integrators, system builders, and Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- IT service providers, service and support organizations
- PC and PC-related device retailers and resellers
- PC-Doctor test and diagnostic libraries
- PC-Doctor test scripting and configuration tools
- PC-Doctor Network Factory server-based application software
- PC-Doctor Network Factory database application software
- Web-based monitoring console user interface software
Customers looking for an automated standalone solution view PC-Doctor Factory.