Knowledge Base - Multipurpose USB Device
- Applies To: PC-Doctor Service Center
- License allowing Service Center to authenticate.
- Boot device for DOS, Bootable Diagnostics, and Android Diagnostics.
- Installer for Service Center for Windows.
- Storage to save session information, diagnostic results, and reports.
- Test/Dongle status LEDs
- USB port test functionality.
While running Service Center diagnostics, the MUD must remain plugged in to a USB port at all times.
Caution: Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can damage the motherboard, components, and the USB device. Always install components at an ESD-controlled workbench. If such a workbench is not available, wear an antistatic wrist strap when handling the Multipurpose USB Device.